Friday, September 5, 2008

The week is getting better

The beginning of this week started out badly, I left work early on Tuesday because of a scheduling mistake (and because I was feeling lethargic due to being the day after Labor Day). Then on Wednesday, I left work with about $20 because it was sooo dead that I only had three tables. Add the crappy tips, to the groceries I bought on Tuesday and the nice big sushi meal I had earlier, and I wasn't feeling very good about my finances.
Image Preview

But yesterday was a fabulous day. I decided to come in, though I had the day off, and boy I was glad I did. We had an event going on, so it was packed. I managed to make about $105. Today, should also be a great day because Friday's are always very busy and tomorrow should be even better because of the football game.
Go to fullsize image
Go Team!!!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make my weekly financial goal of $300 but I'll probably come close.
Go to fullsize image

I have also been doing pretty well on not spending any of my fun money. The sushi meal took up $15 which is three days of my fun money. Today is the last day of my no-spend days. However depending on the amount that I make tonight and tomorrow, I may just not spend anything for the rest of the week. I've been doing pretty well at eating at home. I made salad, I made about 4 meals of eggplant Parmesan, I ate mussels and sourdough last night, among other things. I hate to say it though, but eating at a restaurant is so much more filling than food I've made at home.

Oh well, I have been kind of naughty. I've bought a couple things on ebay. I bought more server aprons, though I may be able to sell them to the restaurant for a bit more than I paid for them. I then bought a pair of gloves, which will come in handy during the winter. I am also bidding on a couple scarves.
Go to fullsize image
I need to get ready for work so I will stop rambling.

Cheers!

No comments: