Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Naughty PF blogger

I have to say...I was a baaadd girl today. Since I had gone slightly over my $5 fun budget yesterday, I was planning on trying to eat in today. That was not the case however, as I sent myself home from work (there was a scheduling mix-up so I volunteered to leave at there was no need for three servers on a Tuesday night which are usually slow). So I went home with grandiose ideas of buckling down and doing all my weeks homework, and cleaning house and going grocery shopping. Instead, I laid down on the couch and watched a season of Star Trek while eating chips, not very efficient. Then when my sis got home we went to the grocery store and I spent $45 (about half my grocery budget) on some basics, and of course since Safeway is next door to my favorite sushi place, we decided to stop in. Fifteen dollars later I am at home picking at my edamame and trying to budget the rest of the week. I only have $10 left until next Monday. I'm a bad girl. Hopefully I can live on the ten bucks and not have to spend money out of my budget. It's a double shame because I missed a days tips (although I probably wouldn't have made much).

The image “http://joshp.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/debt.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. I did get a permanent schedule from my boss, I'll be working four days a week, including Friday and Saturday night which are the biggest money nights. I should be able to make my budget , provided I make $75 a night. Unfortunately since I missed a day this week, I probably won't make my budget, but hey fingers crossed.

I was also bad last night because I was reading an excellent blog called Brunette on a Budget and she had a picture of a gorgeous trench coat (I love those, but we don't get to wear them much in Tucson) luckily it was at Target and on sale. So I will get a beautiful trench in the mail, for about $40.

Richard Chai For Target® Printed Broken-Stripe Trench Coat - Purple/ Ebony

How pretty! I'm hoping it will feel and look as great on me as it looks in the picture.


Well enough of my self-flagellation. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a no spend day as well as a good homework day.




No comments: