Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monopoly

When I was a child I had a lemonade stand, a damn good lemonade stand to if I may. I actually pulled in about $20 a day, everyday during the summer, as I was obsessed with it. I had that job and many others as a kid so I could learn the value of money.

Well I've developed a work ethic and a goal to save, but I still don't know the value of money.

I think of accumulating wealth as a game of monopoly, I want to win the game and to do that I need to have the most money.

Does anyone inwardly feel this way?

Go to fullsize image

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

AHH! HOw do I contact you!? :)

brokeinthecity at gmail dot com

I'd love for you to do a Money Diary for 7 days.

Writing style - much like http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/the-money-diaries-the-20-something-who-doesnt-make-enough-to-cover-her-shopping-habit

And I want to keep it Anon so that it's more mysterious...