Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update on finances

An update of my finances:

Income:
Tips: $545
Checks: $171.77

Expenditures So Far:
Electric: $60 (oye, stupid heat)
Dining Out: $56.00
Groceries: $50.00 (ish)
Overdraft charges: $40 (I'm so irresponsible)

As the month is about half over, I am a little less than half to my financial goals. I am hoping to make it up in the upcoming weeks, and to decrease my expenditures.
While I was at Buffalo Exchange (my sister bought me a shirt as she wrecked my other one) we saw a woman selling some stuff, one of which was a cloth duffel bag. She wasn't able to sell it so we offered to buy it from her. I got it for $5, and it turns out it was from Anthropoligie and sold last year for about $135. Yay me, it may work as a back up suitcase for my trip later this year.

No comments: