Saturday, September 20, 2008

September is two thirds over finances update

A quick update on how I am doing this month with my finances:

Amount currently in account: $1205.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Probable amount to come:
Tips: $300
TV check: $30.03
Paycheck: $125

Probable end month amount: $1660.03
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expenses in order of importance:
Rent: $140
Phone: $35
Credit card $320 (ohh I'm a bad girl...)
SF Savings: $1000
Food: $70
Bring it all together and what d'you get: $1565

I'll put what is left in my emergency fund, as I used a check to pay off some bills earlier this month (oops).

But with the way this month is going I should make all my goals and be able to pay myself back a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I already paid my electric ($60, ouch) and my vacation fund ($125) and my Christmas present fund ($75).

So other than my horrendous credit bill (curse you ebay!) I have been doing dandy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I need to get back to my lazy Saturday.

Cheers!

No comments: