Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Of medical issues and decent tips

Well the good news is that the radiologist called and told me that I am not dying of pneumonia but he then told me that he found a small amount of scoliosis in my spine, which runs in my family. I'm not to worried as it is small enough that no doctor has been able to feel it but now my back hurts (probably from lying in bed for the last half-week) and it is making me a bit paranoid.

But today was my first day back to work and I immediately needed to use an inhaler, a new experience for me, but I could not stop coughing. But for such a short shift, about 5 hours, I made out rather well, $57 and change which is about $11 an hour not including my salary. I am going to put $55 in the bank and keep $2 in my wallet.

Tomorrow is not going to be fun though, I have to work from 10:30 a.m till probably 9 pm. I will most likely make around $100 but I'll not feel dandy when I get off. After tomorrow, the week is all downhill, as I am only working 4-5 hour shifts at a time.

I'll write tomorrow as I soak my poor feet.

Cheers!

No comments: