Sunday, August 31, 2008

I DID IT!!!!

I did it!!! Every one of my August goals has been met, even the 'on paper, optimistic' ones. I was able to work today and yesterday, and I pulled in $102 yesterday and $96 today. Not bad for eleven hours of work. That $200 put me over the top with my financial goals so I am feeling very proud of myself. I also received my sister's rent check, the $500 will hit my account on Tuesday. I also transferred my SF Move fund into my investments account , it is a good feeling to see that account rise above the three digits. So I was able to pay off my rent, $140, which I will turn in on Tuesday, my phone bill $30, my Christmas fund $75, my vacation fund $125 and my fun fund for next week $45 (I allow myself $5 a day and $10 for something fun). So if I'm right with my calculations, I should have around $65 left over for either next months expenses or something fun for this month.
Overflowing tip cup
I'm really excited about tomorrow and Monday, as I have both off of school and work, but I'm not losing any hours because I have Monday off any due to a night class. So I have two days to work on some homework I've been mildly putting off, and to relax (and clean my apartment, it's getting a bit scary). I also need to work on an article for a business paper. I wrote an article for the same paper months ago, but my paychecks keep getting lost in the mail. It's not urgent, but I feel bad about it. But as soon as I get it, I need to get a new camera as I broke my last camera (oops).
Well I'm going to turn in, I need to be up kind of early (11am) to get to our student union, to see a movie. I wanted to see the Indiana Jones movie, and you can't beat the price (especially as a friend of mine works there so I may be able to get in free, yay!).
Happy labor day!
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by divxplanet.


Cheers